European Historical Options Data
|30% off on bulk data orders|
- European equities and options
- European futures and futures options
Available End of the Day (EOD) historical options datasets and samples
1. Underlying prices.
2. Options prices with volumes & OI.
Includes all options chains, all strikes, all expirations.
3. Raw Implied Volatilities (Raw IV).
Includes options prices with volume & OI, IV, Greeks for all strikes and expirations.
4. Implied Volatility Index (IVX).
An averaged ATM volatility measure for each name from 30 to 1080 days maturity.
5. Implied Volatility Surface by Moneyness.
A surface normalized by moneyness (from -60% strike to +60% strike with 5 % step) and maturity (from 1 month to 3 years).
6. Implied Volatility Surface by Delta.
A surface normalized by delta (from 0.1 to 0.9 with 0.05 step) and maturity (from 1 month to 3 years).
7. Implied Volatility Parameterized Surface.
Smoothed by 2nd order equation volatility curves at each expiration (a,b,c curve coefficients).
8. Historical Volatility.
Close-to-close and Parkinson's historical volatilities for different time periods.
9. Correlations and Betas against European market indices.
10. Dispersion metrics for DAX European index Implied/Realized Correlations, Index IVX and HV, Proxy Components volatilities.
11. Intrerest Rates, Dividends.
12. Corporate Actions.
Data can be delivered either in a csv file or in a managed database format for easy upload into any kind of database (MSSQL, PostgreSQL, etc).