March Madness Sale
30% off on Historical Options Database
In the options universe IVolatility’s Historical end of the day (EOD) and intraday Options Data offers the most complete and accurate source of option prices and implied volatilities available, used by leading firms all over the world.
30% off on any bulk data order in March 2017
US Intraday Options History:
- 1 minute OPRA data with IV & Greeks from Aug 2011 with ongoing updates intraday
- Options trades tick data since Jan 2014 with ongoing updates
US, Canada, Europe, Asia with EOD (end of the day) Options History:
- History starts Nov 2000
- Includes equities: indices, ETFs, stocks (8,000+ names with options) and futures (300+ with options) from global markets
- Daily closing data for:
- Options Prices, Volumes, OI, Implied Vols
- Volatility Surface by Moneyness and by Delta
- Convenient delivery in database format or flat CSV file
- Ongoing daily updates to keep history up-to-date
- Dividends, Interest rates, Corporate Actions, Ticker changes included
Reviewed and verified by professional clients who require accuracy, our data from 2000 is without equal.
Use our accurate database to improve your bottom line by performing research, backtesting strategies, analyzing market behavior, building custom analytics for trading, evaluating risk measures for portfolios, and much more.
More information about IVolatility Historical Options Data is available here.
For pricing and more about this limited time offer, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call + 1 (201) 275-1111.Back to All News articles