1. Information we collect
We collect information you provide to us when you create an account, update your profile, submit content, subscribe to our newsletter, participate in surveys, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us. The kinds of information we may gather include:
- Basic user information, such as your name, username, email address, mailing address, phone number;
- Other background information, contact and demographic information, such as your occupation, company information
2. Information We Collect Automatically
When you access or use IVolatility.com website and/or mobile app, we may automatically collect some information about you, including:
- Location Information: We may collect information about your location when you access IVolatility.com website or mobile application.
- Device Information: We may collect device-specific information when you access our Services, including your hardware model, operating system and version and information about the device's interaction with our Services.
- Log Information: We may obtain log information about how you access or use our Services, including your access times, browser type and language, Internet Service Provider and Internet Protocol ("IP") address.
- Information Collected by Cookies: We may automatically collect data using cookies and other tracking technologies in order to improve IVolatility.com services, user experience, monitor user activity, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness.
3. Information We Collect from Other Sources
We may obtain information from other sources that use our services, such as your name, to provide, support, and improve the Services we offer.
4. Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
We may use and disclose Personal Information only for the following purposes:
- To send you informational and promotional content in accordance with your preferences. You can stop receiving our informational and promotional emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in every email.
- To provide information to representatives and advisors, including attorneys and accountants, to help us comply with legal, accounting, or security requirements.
- To prosecute and defend a court, arbitration, or similar legal proceeding.
- To respond to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- To provide, support, and improve the Services we offer.
- To transfer your information in the case of a sale, merger, consolidation, liquidation, reorganization, or acquisition of IVolatility.com.
5. Your Information Choices
We may only collect and process personal data about you where we have a lawful basis.
- You have many choices about your data. You can add, update, edit your personal data through your account.
- You can delete your personal data or your account on demand.